Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What did you think of the movie?

Thursday night we showed Twilight to an audience of 25 downstairs in the meeting room. (Gave away a free Twilight poster, too.) This was the third time I watched the movie. I have to say I always crack up at Jasper’s pained facial expressions and dialogue like this: “The feature's dead, Angela, don't bring it up again!" Or "'Sup Arizona? How you likin' the rain, girl?" I make fun of the movie, but I also love it. The music matched the feeling of each scene and of course Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are perfect together as Edward and Bella.
Did you come see the movie at the library? How do you think the movie version compares to the book?
Saturday afternoon 40 people showed up to see Bedtime Stories. I hadn't seen this movie before and really enjoyed it. I'm not always a fan of Adam Sandler's work, but somehow I didn't find him annoying in this movie. Keri Russell and Russell Brand also gave great performances. The whole family can watch and enjoy this one.
Have you seen Bedtime Stories? What did you think of it?